Pages

Monday, February 11, 2008


LUNAR NEW YEAR

This year's CNY really very boring for my family....my papa was admitted to TTSH on CNY eve...want to know more on what happen...go to my mama's blog and hear hear anger and complaints on TTSH....

In short we didn't get to go back to Kuantan to celebrate CNY...
For reunion dinner only me, mama and jie jie had our "tuan yuan" cos papa have to stay in hospital....just cooked simple meal...very quiet tuan yuan...

On 1st day of CNY, mama took me to Nai Nai's house to "pai nian"...I pai nian with Nai Nai, Ye Ye, Uncle Raymond and Auntie Shirley. Mama left me at Nai Nai's house with Mary jie jie so that she can go hospital and visit papa...I waited for my cousins to come and play with me...am happy that I got to play with David kor kor...

The whole Kuantan "gang" was very sad cos I didn't spend CNY there...they really miss me a lot...mama "cheong" to Mustapha Centre on 1st day of CNY to get a webcam so that the whole gang in Kuantan can see me...Ah Ma and Gong Gong very happy to see me...I love video conferencing with them...

Mama really very nice to me, she try to spend as much time and plan something for me so that my CNY won't be bored...it's ok Mama, as long as I'm with you, I'm happy liao....

Took some picture with Mama on CNY...

My red Ratatouville TShirt

Me and Mama (mama was wearing red in the morning)

2nd day of CNY, both of us wear Blue Mickey Mouse Tshirt

See our "mu zi zhuang"

0 comments: