Pages

Monday, February 25, 2008

It's Saturday...Mama where are you????

Usually Saturday is my kai kai day cos mama doesn't work on Saturday....but last Saturday Mama change her clothes early in the morning and went out without me leh...where is mama going???

Oh!!! Mama went and attend a talk "for me"....ARH??? The name of the talk is Firm Foundation - Nurturing A Healthy Child....OIC, mama went to attend the talk in order to bring me up as a healthy child.

It's indeed a FUN TALK as written on the powerpoint.







It was organised by Health Promotion Board, very worth it to attend this talk...mama only pay $3 and she said that they served good tea break and plus door gifts. All the topics discussed were good and the speakers were very knowledgable and experience. They talk about child's nutrition, myopia, child's behavior and also oral care.


Mama took notes and now she is practising some of the good tips on me...

Example :

1) More outdoor activities - cos it's good for our eyes, so don't stay indoor too much. That evening mama took me to the swimming pool and play and the following day, instead of watching TV she took me downstairs to play football.


2) Lesser TV - only 1 hour a day...so mama told jie jie to cut down on my Barney and High 5 session.


3) Food wise - it's good to include multi grain in our meals, that evening mama went to NTUC and buy brown rice liao.


4) During meal time no TV - so whole family will join me lor...no TV during meal time


5) Oral care - now after my last feed, mama will brush my teach before I go to bed. Mama will also start teaching me how to brush my teeth. Hehe...I don't want tooth decay like below:



Thank you mama for waking up so early on Saturday morning to attend a talk for my sake....

0 comments: