Pages

Friday, January 02, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR...

2008 ended in quite a sweet way for me...on new year eve, mama gave me a surprised by coming back so early (work half a day nia). Then in the evening, we went to 奶奶 and 爷爷's house to have dinner with 大姑 and her family. Mama and jie jie busy cooking food to bring over for dinner...mama prepared a bento for me but forgot to take a picture cos too busy liao...

After dinner we went to church for Watchnight Service. As usual I was very happy to meet up with Ezra kor kor and Daniel kor kor...had a great time playing with them. We suppose to do our countdown thing there but mama decided to bring me back early knowing that I'm very tired and sleepy liao...true enough the minute I reached home, change into my pajamas I fall asleep liao...can't countdown to year 2009.

having my "supper" milk in church


Ezra kor kor babysitting me


playing with Daniel kor kor


Anyway happy 2009!!!!

0 comments: