Pages

Thursday, November 30, 2006

18th November 2006 (Saturday).....
Finally I'm back in Singapore.....papa is happy to see me, cos for two weeks I didn't see papa...papa and mummy waited for me, 3ee and Daryl kor kor at Senai airport....But I came back with flu, cough and slight fever....this doesn't dampen my spirit...on Saturday afternoon, mummy took me to Dr. Kevin in Toa Payoh....after that I still continue to go kai kai....other than a bit of running nose and cough here and there, I'm still as active as ever....

3ee stayed in Sg with me till 21st November. Papa took care of me for 2 days before our new helper fm Philippines arrived....MARY,our new domestic helper came to our house on 23rd November at 9pm...from there on, Mary jie jie will be my helper, my nanny and my fren(esp during my playtime)...so far I quite like Mary jie jie and hee...hee...sometimes I'm quite naughty cos I bully her....wants her to carry and refuse to go on the floor...Hope that Mary jie jie will continue to be as nice as she is now....

0 comments: